samedi 26 février 2011

#NowPlaying : Red Steel 2 (Wii)



You already know what I think about the game Red Steel (if not, please read this post: #NowPlaying : Red Steel (Wii))... Lame, wack, ugly, stupid... But I recently bought Red Steel 2 for only 15 Swiss francs. Was it a mistake? Finally no...

I heard the game was ok and had almost nothing to do with the first episode. And yeah, it's definitely the case: the cell-shading and the graphics are quite good (do not forget it's a Wii game), same for the music (especially the asian themes) and the gameplay is just astonishing (O.O)! The way you use the katana is very funny and easy.


My biggest regret? Even if the gameplay is dynamic (thanks to the gun-swordfights), it doesn't prevent the game from being boring: there's no story and the actions ain't varied at all. So you always do the same things.

Too bad, but nice efforts from Ubisoft ;).

My rating: 3/5



T!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire