lundi 21 février 2011

#NowPlaying : Red Steel (Wii)

Don't buy it. Don't even try it. It's a waste of time.


Shame on Ubisoft. I never really liked their games, but Red Steel is one of the worst videogame I have at home. But it looked good on paper: an FPS with a japanese vibe, a unique gameplay using the WiiMote and the Nunchuk  of the Wii... But finally the game is just laaaaaaame. The graphics are horrible (remember Goldeneye on Nintendo 64? They're the same!), the game is unplayable (very useful for a FPS), the characters are stupid, the french dubbings are ridiculous and the story's wack.


So why do I play Red Steel?... I bought and started it in 2006 (when the Wii just appeared on the market) and I did really regret it. But I hate when I leave a game behind, I have to finish it. So that's what I'm trying to do right now. Red Steel has a few funny moments, but they're far too rare. This game's total mistake.


Don't try it at home. Don't try it anywhere in fact!...


My rating: 2.5/6


T!


Don't believe that video... By the way, the player looks real dumb.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire