mardi 8 février 2011

"In The Making": artwork for Shade Sheist (2) + "Bad Enough" f/ Young Noble, Redzz & TQ (Video Clip)

I already wrote an article about the fact I was drawing for Westcoast rapper Shade Sheist (check "In The Making": artwork for Shade Sheist (1)). Well, here's the final lineart of the setting:




It was a hell of a work, but it's always a pleasure to rise on a challenge. That's how I progress, it's as simple as that. I'm not especially used to draw settings, but I'm kinda satisfied of that one.

Sheist just said "This is incredible work!", so I think I'm doing good lol!

What's next? Colors and shadows of course, let's go!

T!

Here's a little bonus: the video clip of "Bad Enough" featuring Shade Sheist, Redzz, Young Noble & TQ! And for your information, that video clip is written and co-directed by Shade Sheist himself! 






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire