samedi 5 février 2011

#NowWatching : Claymore (TV Serie)



As long as there are beautiful women in an anime or a manga, there's like 75% of chance I'll like it even if the scenario is non-existent (Sailor Moon?). Claymore features very nice female fighters (Miria and Galathea <3) and an excellent story. I discovered the original manga of Norihiro Yagi at first, his drawing style is quite austere and stiff but I got used to it. The anime style is more pleasant and lively.


Galathea...


In the anime, the Claymores are just gorgeous... You know what? Read the manga to discover the whole story (since the screenplay of the anime is shorter than the story of the manga) and watch the anime to see how hot the Claymores are!...


I'm quite surprised there are not many Claymore doujins... Mmmh...


My rating: 4/6


T!


The beautiful Miria

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire