mardi 1 février 2011

#NowPlaying : Resonance Of Fate (XBox360)



It's been such a long time (since Lost Odyssey and Persona 3 in fact) that I didn't really appreciate a Japanese role playing game. But Resonance Of Fate did change that, mad thanks to Sega and especially to tri-Ace: visually astonishing, RoF features dynamic gunfights and nice characters (especially Leanne ;)). The game reminds me a bit of Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria.


A lot of people say that RoF is really difficult but I never had any problem. Some gamers of the new generation are totally lame...


I'm at the beginning of chapter 6, I hope the scenario will quickly evolve cuz I always have the same kind of missions...


My rating: 4/6


T!


A beautiful artwork of Leanne (I didn't draw it though)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire