samedi 19 février 2011

"In The Making": artwork for Dogg Master "Back In Town"

Yop people! Here's another "In The Making" episode! This time, I'll show you how I created the artwork "Back In Town" for French talkboxer/producer Dogg Master. You'll find the final art at the end of this article, so come and discover some of the different steps of creation ;)!

Dogg Master and NX of Mafia Canine told me they had an idea for Dogg Master's new album cover: a car flying near a city. Alright, so first thing first, I gotta create a background. A hell of a work!...


Wow alright!... Then I have to put that strange flying car!... But at first I'll draw the characters: Dogg Master and two chicks!

 
 

And it's time to draw the car, let's put some wings too, then add the characters...


Et voilà! Here's the final result after I put the elements altogether:



In another post, I'll talk about the album, I swear! Untill then, peace out! ;)

T!

2 commentaires:

  1. Great job, Tuan!..it's strange fly car .. :D
    Is it too small wing, right?
    Peace!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Yukiko! Yes you're right: the wings are kinda small. And do you know why? It's because it has to fit on a CD cover (square format). I couldn't draw bigger wings, otherwise we wouldn't see them anymore on the cover ;)

    RépondreSupprimer