jeudi 24 février 2011

Big in Japan ^^


You know what's good when you're really motivated? You can have really good results. And that's what happened those last years with some of my artistic projects. I drew the cover of a couple of albums and they're sold almost everywhere in Japan, from the little indie shops in Nagoya to the big stores in Tokyo like HMV ^^.

If you don't believe me, just take a look ;)


I'm still really surprised at how the Japanese like this mix between manga and G-funk. And I think that Dogg Master's next album will have the same destiny ;). Do not forget that the world can perhaps appreciate what you do, that's what I discovered those last years... ;)


I really want to thank all the motivated and talented people I work with, including ChromatikS and the Doggy Phunk Palace crew.


Peace!

T!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire