lundi 26 décembre 2011

Waka Flocka x French Montana "Lock Out" (Free Mixtape"


Damn! I've been waiting for this combination for such a long time! I kinda appreciate Wacka Flocka's style when I turn off my brain... His crunkish-trappish album "Flockaveli" did destroy my ears and the speakers of my car, and I still bump that record when I feel angry or wanna get some motivation. Concerning French Montana, I always digged is style and smooth flow since he dropped his "Laundry Man" and "Mac & Cheese" mixtape series. Still waiting for an official release tho... But he surely did great with Cocaine City. In brief: both of them do great things, especially when they spit some bars together.

So when I heard Waka and French released a common project, I became nuts for the reasons cited above. But after the excitement came the deception. "Lock Out" is ordinary and offers nothing special. I mean it's good, but there's nothing particular at all. If you don't like Waka and French, this mixtape won't help you to...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire