jeudi 1 décembre 2011

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: DAAAAAMN !!!

Nice isn't it?

I feel so sorry for people in Europe: for a mysterious reason, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will only hit the European market in... March 2012!... The game is already available in the US, of course Japan, and surprisingly in... Switzerland!... Remember that even if Switzerland is located IN Europe, it's NOT a member of the European Union! Aha, it explains everything!...

Do I really need to remind you that MGS is an incredibly popular videogame serie built around the "tactical espionage action" concept? Created by Hideo Kojima, you play in every MGS the role of Snake, a super soldier expert in hiding himself under cartons and killing genetically-modified enemies in many vicious ways.

Before and after HD!

I always liked playing MGS. The gameplay's great, the graphics too, the character design is amazing (my favorite point) plus the games are immersive. The only thing I hate, or I'd rather say "that makes me laugh", is Kojima's pretention. The scenarios are always overdone, the characters are exaggeradetly conceived and designed... What's supposed to be stylish in MGS is often feeble, if not totally laughable (-_-;). I admit it's one of the reason why I like that saga since I always been attracted by "funny against their will" stuffs.

MGS3 Snake Eater is in fact the episode 0 of the whole saga.

I recently bought MGS HD Collection on PS3. 3 games in 1 in HD definition, sounds good right? MGS3 Snake Eater (The Boss looks so much like a lesbian), MGS Peace Walker and MGS2 Sons Of Liberty are part of that nice compilation. I have the episode 2 and 3 (they're good games, indeed) on PS2 but never got hold of the Peace Walker one (it was released on PSP). And I just have to say one thing: that chapter is definitely my favorite. Graphics, atmosphere, music, cinematics (NUTS, BEAUTIFUL (o.O)), administration of the HQ, gameplay... So many great things!!! My fave MGS, I mean the only MGS I really like since I don't find it stupid or ridiculous at all!

Just because of Peace Walker, MGS HD Collection is a must have, even if you already have the 3 games at home!



My rating: 4.5/6










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire