samedi 17 décembre 2011

Rayman Origins: Earthworm Jim back?


I'm not a very big fan of Rayman, you know that strange character created by Ubi Soft. I have the first episode on PSOne (1996), really appreciated the graphics, animation and the music. But I never bought any sequels until Rayman Origins.

I did try the game for the first time with my man Azar and was so surprised about the quality of the animation. Plus 2D games nowadays are too rare, and Rayman Origins has that little old school feeling I do appreciate. The game is like a mix between Earthworm Jim for the cartoon spirit, and the first Donkey Kong Country. I just regret that the poetry and the beautiful atmosphere we could find in the first Rayman's episode is now gone. Rayman Origins is funnier, faster, more beautiful, but I have the feeling I've lost something in return...


One of the greatest thing about that game is that you can ask up to 3 friends to join you to play... at the same time! Yep, and I'm currently having a lot of fun with my brother! Sonic and Mario Wii ain't far at all :).

My rating: 3.5/6





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire