samedi 10 décembre 2011

50 Cent "The Big 10" (Free Mixtape)

>>Download the Mixtape<<

50 is back at it! Since "Before I Self Destruct" (very good album), we haven't really musically heard of him. Acting, promoting his drink Street King (great action by the way), G-Unit's leader was busy as hell... But yeah, as I told you, he's back at it. And before the release of a new album (if anybody knows when it's supposed to drop, holla at me), 50 feeds the streets, or I'd rather say the Internet, with his new mixtape "The Big 10". This tape is supposed to represent Curtis Jackson's comeback to "the Hip-Hop he fell in love with". Really? And yep, he wasn't lying at all: all the tracks are mad raw. Of course, 50's style isn't surprising anymore, but it's always good nowadays to hear that kinda rap. Download it!

My rating: 4/6




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire