mardi 6 décembre 2011

Meek Mill "Dreamchasers" (Free Mixtape)


I share a lot of music lately isn't it? Well don't complain since I only share things I really do appreciate! Today's turn is Meek Mill's, a rapper coming from Philadelphia and signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group. I'm always happy when I go to clubs in Tokyo and hear some Meek Mill's songs such as "I'ma Boss" or "Tupac Back" (the first time was at Ageha club with Akio). But my favorite Meek's joint isn't a banger or a street anthem, it's an introspective tracks: "Dreamchasers" featuring Philly's affiliate Beanie Sigel. That song reminds me of Tokyo by night, when the streets are empty and the first trains arrive around 5am... Good to discover a dope new comer in the rap game... So enjoy!


My rating: 4/6





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire