samedi 3 décembre 2011

Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes II" (Free Album)





Straight outta Oakland, rap duo Main Attrakionz (Squadda B and Deezy D) released the best Hip-Hop album of 2011: "808s & Dark Grapes II". Alright, that's totally personal, but when these rappers mix their cloud rap style with atmospheric and beautiful instrumentals that's all I need. I discovered Main Attrakionz thanks to Cherry Brown of Jack Rabbitz. Cherry was performing with Richee of Ghetto Inc in a club located in Aoyama (in the center of Tokyo, not far from Roppongi) and started to freestyle on an incredible beat made with a sample of J-Pop band Perfume's "Perfect Star". That was crazy, especially since I'm an absolute fan of Perfume. Then Cherry told me that Main Attrakionz originally layed their verses on it. Bam, that was it, I became a fan. That's how I discovered the producers Friendzone at the same time. I became a fan as well since their music is absolutely nuts.

Just chill for an hour in listening to that jewel called "808s & Dark Grapes II".

My rating: 4.5/6

T!

Main Attrakionz' version...
 

Perfume's original version...
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire