mercredi 31 août 2011

What's your favorite memory from this summer?



Good question but really difficult to answer... I been through a lot of things this Summer, but if I had to choose one, it would be my recent coming to Japan in June. I'm living such a great experience even if it's not easy everyday. Friends, girls, drawing, studies... I mean life in general here taught me so many things.

I really would like to thank all the people I met here and who take care of me. I definitely think I live for people, my life would be so empty without them. So thanks again, bless you. Thanks to my family in Switzerland who support me the best they can. I ain't shit without you. To all my fans as well of course, cuz I know you follow me, you send me e-mails and show me so much love.

Finally my favorite memory's people: those I met, meet, will meet. Summer of 2011. One!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire