mardi 9 août 2011

random people that you don't know suddenly gives private messages...asking you draw something to them...as soon as possible.....your responds..?



These kinda people don't understand that it takes times to draw an illustration, sometimes a LOT of times. They think it only takes you like 5 minutes and act really disrespectfully, considering you as a mere tool to realize their ugly ideas. I definitely hate that because I'm nobody's slave.

But it really depends if they are impolite or not. I don't know, it's not difficult to ask things in a polite way isn't it? But wow, sometimes people should get an education, for real. If I consider the message as "disrespectful", I directly talk about money, straight business minded (something I really don't like to do), or just ignore it. To tell you the truth, so many losers think they're the shit and that I should be honored to draw for them or that it would be a good way to promote my stuffs... It always happens with people doing rap music. That's really funny.

Anyway, I usually never hear of these guys again when I start to talk about money. I don't wanna draw anymore for disrespectful and broke people ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire