vendredi 12 août 2011

I'm in the newspaper in Switzerland ;)



Even if I live in Japan right now, it's kinda crazy that swiss news talk about me, and more precisely about the illustration I drew for Soopafly. The press article is in the 20 Minutes, swiss most-read newspaper. After 3 years of drawing, I often been invited to radio, been interviewed... but only by specialized media which talk about manga or hip-hop. And it's the very first time that a general media talks about what I do. I don't know if I can talk about a "consecration" just like the journalist wrote, but at least it's a total pleasure to see that ;). Plus I'm on the front page!!!

I really wanna thank the people who made this new little step possible: Dogg Master, NX, the Mafia Canine/Doggyphunk Palace clique, Colt Seavers of repreZent.ch, 20 Minutes, Soopafly and Pascal Kerouche (I talked about him to the journalist, but I wonder why he didn't write about him).

Of course it's in French, but... bonne lecture ;)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire