mercredi 8 juin 2011

"The Hidden Face Of Mars" (Artwork)



Lately, I didn't have enough time to draw because of all the things I must do before my departure to Japan. Yes, I found an apartment in Tokyo, got my visa, my plane ticket, and I'm about to leave! When? Well, I ain't gonna tell you now, it's gonna be a surprise ;-). An exciting life experience awaits me out there!

I just wanted to show my "Hidden Face Of Mars" ecchi artwork one more time. I love Sailor Senshi in Sailor Moon and I wanted to draw Sailor Mars in a sexy way... Among all my artworks, the "Hidden Face Of Mars" is kinda unknown since it had been censored a lot of times on deviantArt, Facebook, etc...

Enjoy, I do plan to draw a lot of ecchi (if not hentaï) artworks when I'll be in Japan!

T!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire