mardi 14 juin 2011

Good bye Geneva... Hello Tokyo!




When you'll read this post, I will gently but surely be on my way to Tokyo. Yep, I'm leaving my hometown of Geneva (Switzerland) for a while to live an exciting life experience in Japan. So what will happen out there? Drawing, working, learning Japanese, meeting my friends and my girlfriend, trying to help people out there... so many things at the same time. I'd like to thank my parents who understood me and helped me a lot to realize this project. I don't know what will happen with the nuclear threat and Fukushima... I just know it's risky. But that's my choice as a man to go right now. I thought about the situation, hesitated, felt so bad about the terrible fate of the Japanese people... But I took my decision: I prefer to live one day as a tiger than 100 years as a passive person. 

My apartment is located in Shinjuku, in Tokyo, and I worked hard to make that dream comes true. Too many frustrated people wanna leave Geneva, thinking the city is the main cause of their unhappiness and negative thoughts. I ain't like that. I love Geneva and Switzerland to death and I'm not trying to escape anything. I'm not a product of any environment, I ain't no victim. The environment is a product of me, that's why I feel I can easily be happy everywhere on this small planet Earth. And for this upcoming part of my life, I'll be happy in Tokyo.

But for now, it's "Good bye Geneva... Hello Tokyo!"


And the most important thing: Pray For Japan!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire