jeudi 3 mars 2011

"In The Making": artwork for Shade Sheist (3) + "S.U.C.P.I.Y.C." f/ N.U.N.E. (Video Clip)


"Wow! This is nothing short of AMAZING! Damn, I am very happy with this reveal... [...] Looking forward to launching this great work really soon!"

Words of Shade Sheist himself about this new art! It's so good to read that since it took me a lot of time and efforts to draw that background!... It was a nice experience as well because it pushed me to improve myself (I already told you I wasn't really used to draw settings and all that).

I already did the first step for that "Queen" artwork. I just have to draw and put Shade Sheist on the pic. Stay tuned!

T!

A bonus for your eyes and ears: the funny video clip of "S.U.C.P.I.Y.C." featuring Shade Sheist & N.U.N.E. !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire