mardi 4 octobre 2011

if you made some new friend.....but you seems to make them lost trust of you because of just one tinnnyyyyyyyy bit of problem.......would you rather share your prob to the new friend or the old one..?



Mmmmh, not necessarily. I'm really lucky since I know some of my best friends for more than 25 years! Among all my best friends, I know them for at least 10 years. So they're the ones I share my problems with and talk bout my most personal stuffs. But I can say I don't trust people easily. I think it's a normal thing since I have a group of friends that I know for so many years. 

I'll always have like unconditional love for them. They're family to me.

And yeah, some people really have some stupid and childish problems, so don't you ever share all these useless topics with me. Some of my relatives deal with death, jail... They're the ones I really wanna help. Otherwise, you can just shut the F up.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire