samedi 22 octobre 2011

Collabo with Jack Rabbitz (Richee, Cherry Brown & Knux) of Hood Sound

Richee, Cherry Brown, Knux

It's official, I started to draw a couple of artworks for the next Jack Rabbitz album cover. Jack Rabbitz is formed by Richee (of Ghetto Inc.) and Cherry Brown and Knux (of Trill Grillz). I noticed that the three had Japanese and American blood in their veins, and this particularity gives birth to a mix of Japanese and American music. If you listen to their first album, I'm pretty sure you'll understand what I mean. Oh and they're affiliated with the biggest independant Hip-Hop label in Japan: Hood Sound Inc. I think all of them live in Yokosuka.

Jack Rabbitz first album. I'm not
the one who drew the cover though

I worked with many people in Switzerland, France and especially USA. But here's my first official collabo with Japanese artists and I must admit I'm kinda excited about it. I know Richee's music since 2007-2008 via his collabo with his brother Big Ron and his first solo album "Sumthin' Smooth!!". I had the occasion to meet him during a showcase in a club in Aoyama (Tokyo) some weeks ago. That's how we connected, by chance I guess. He just said on Twitter he had a little concert in town and I decided to go there (even if it was on a Monday night!). I used to watch Richee video clips on the Internet a couple of days ago and then we met. Weird isn't it? Cherry Brown did perform as well. He still had a beard and a moustache at that time...

Discussion on Skype

There were nice dancers in the club by the way and one of them, Kaori, asked me for my phone number...  but never called me back.


Bitch!

Anyway, fuck that stripper and let's focus on the future: stay tuned!

T!


P.S: Here are some videos, be sure to check them!
P.S2: Mai is extra hot...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire