samedi 3 septembre 2011

When it comes to money, are you a spender or a saver?



Definitely a saver. I know how to "ball" from time to time, but my lifestyle ain't about spending money for stupid things all the time. I'm not a clubber, I'm not interested in cars and expansive clothes... I think I'm a simple person with simple tastes: I'm happy with a cup of coffee and my friends lol. Sometimes, I buy very expansive things or I invite my best friends in a good restaurant, but it's really rare. As long as it's about sharing with the people I love and respect, I can be a spender.

Even if I come from a bourgeois family, my parents definitely raised me the right way. I know the worth of money, I know how important it is. I don't know why lotta spenders buy things they don't need to impress people they don't know... That's totally stupid.

I always think about the future, about long term things. I really want to settle down, have a nice wife, a family and all that. I need financial stability for that, and being a saver is a part of it. The short term world ain't made for me. I guess it's full of fake people.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire