vendredi 16 septembre 2011

Soopafly "Move Too Fast" f/ DAZ & Kurupt (Tha Dogg Pound) (Video Clip)





Here's the first video clip of Soopafly's new album "Best Kept Secret". I know that a lot of people don't feel the autotuned chorus, but... I kinda like it! I ain't got nothing against autotune in fact, as long as it's well done lol. The track features guest appearances of Soopa's mates DAZ (with a craaaaaaazy verse) and Kurupt. That "Move Too Fast" joint is a real banger, I always play it in my iPod when I need some motivation lately.

Seems like the video been shot somewhere in Germany during Snoop Dogg's European Doggumentary tour.

Oh, and there's a (very) little surprise at the end of the vid: you can see the illustration I did for the album cover. Not that much but it's always good to see it here and there!

Dogg Pound Gangstas !


Here's my signed copy of "Best Kept Secret" !
Order yours on www.soopafly.net


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire