jeudi 17 novembre 2011

Bayonetta: the hottest sexy videogame character ever?...


Everything is in the title! I bought Bayonetta on PS3 a  couple of days ago. I didn't expect anything since the game was really cheap and dropped in 2009. "Alright, another Devil May Cry-like", that's what I thought. But, wow, Bayonetta is indeed a real surprise. I admit I didn't like the atmosphere at first, it's like a mix between medieval and modern Europe with a big touch of mysticism. Plus the presence of many characters with a very special design didn't help me to appreciate the game.


But right now, this whole mess (yeah, we can say that) reminds me of the Shadow Hearts serie and I kinda like it! But if I'm really addicted to the game right now, it's all thanks to the incredibly sexy Bayonetta!... That sorceress does know how to fight, move... I'm sorry, her suggestive poses just drive me nuts!!!! I really like videogames characters such as Mai Shiranui (King Of Fighters), Ayane (Dead Or Alive), Tifa (Final Fantasy VII), but Bayonetta is on a whole another level!

Yeah, maybe she's the hottest videogame character ever... I'm such a sukebe hehe :D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire