samedi 16 juillet 2011

if you got some commission.....and end up delaying them because of your real life...and then some of them asking about the commish....how would you feel..?

It already happened: french producer and talkboxer Dogg Master wanted me to draw the cover of his album "Back In Town". Due to personal issues, I just sent him an e-mail to say I was sorry cuz I'd probably be terribly late. But I felt like shit because I always wanna be as honest as possible. Plus you have a lot of pressure on your mind. I was happy he understood that I had other priorities at that time.

Drawing is different from a classic 9 to 5: you need much more inspiration, concentration, patience and time than if you were working in a bank. And more important: you create something from A to Z. I hope people can take that into consideration.

Ask me anything if you wanna get to know me ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire