dimanche 24 juillet 2011

Digital arts or traditional ones...?...explain...


As a spectator, I love everything. But right now, as a drawer, I'd say digital arts because they offer you like endless possibilities and so much fun. Digital arts also give me the chance to create the kinda pictures with the effects I really like. And well, my desk and my room aren't as messy as they used to be: all the mess is in my computers now! ;D


I used to be a traditional artist for years, and I think it's really important to try traditional arts before starting to draw and paint directly with a computer. Kids nowadays wanna get their hands on Photoshop and a graphics tablet asap, but I don't think it's a good thing. Traditional arts are the best way to really learn, they the real thing.

Even right now, I still draw my sketches and roughs with a pencil. Most of the time I also ink them with some of my old pens. I don't think I'll ever be able to do an artwork from A to Z with my computer. I love that traditional touch, it's where I come from, the old school. That's how I started and I'ma stick to it finally. Using my traditional knowledge with my digital knowledge is finally what I do and love. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire