samedi 23 avril 2011

"In The Making": artwork for Shade Sheist "Queen" (6-End) + "Where I Wanna Be" f/ Kurupt & Nate Dogg (Video Clip)


Wooooow, finally the end of that crazy "Queen" artwork! It took me a lot of time since the angle is kinda technical, but I finally made it! Thanks to Aubred and Sheist for their support, that's how I been able to create such a nice art!... Yeah, I guess I can say that!



And do not forget that "Queen" artwork's the official cover of Shade Sheist first new single featuring Latoiya Williams on the hook and Sovan on the beat. And the single name is... "Queen", of course! Get ready for Summer 2011, Shade Sheist's back!

Let's finish with a Hip-Hop classic: "Where I Wanna Be" featuring Shade Sheist, Kurupt and Nate Dogg (RIP)!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire